Road transportation is our main activity. Our professional transport coordinators manage international shipments from/to Norway, Sweden, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. All our vehicles comply with the latest standards and requirements. We have trucks that are technically adapted to carry dangerous goods (in line with European Agreement on Dangerous Goods by Road or ADR). All our activities are covered by carrier's liability (CMR) insurance.
- Full load (82-120 m3) deliveries with tents and refrigerators trailers;
- Partial load (1-33 pallets) deliveries with tents and refrigerators trailers;
- Delivering dangerous goods (ADR)
- Delivering oversized cargo
- Imports from Scandinavia to the Baltic states
- Exports from the Baltic states
Freight traffic control between Scandinavia and the Baltic states; high quality logistics services including cargo transport, loading and unloading, customs brokerage services and warehousing that use the most advanced computer systems.
- Cargo consolidation
- Completion of CMR, TIR and other documentation
- Processing of import and export related documentation
- Re-clearance at the customs terminal and bonded warehouses
- All customs brokerage services.